Err30 on Canon 50D very often means the shutter assembly is defective. New genuine replacement shutter assembly will restore your camera to working condition!
With special adjustment software shutter count will be reset to ZERO. It's much helpful if you decide to resell the camera one day.
I can also carry out shutter calibration if pictures are complete dark at shutter speed 1/8000s (Something that happens after installing shutter!). This is a must for the task of replacing shutter assembly, otherwise your camera will end up unable to take good pictures at high speeds.
Other software tasks are possible such as: dianogsis, changing serial number, clear internal error codes, replacing mainboard, adjusting auto focus, and more...
Sensor cleaning is included.
- Copyright© 2013 Thien Chau. All rights reserved -
Last updated 6/25/2013
* I am going to be ON VACATION BETWEEN JUNE 9 TO JULY 15. No repair service can be done during that period.
THE EBAY STORE WILL BE OPEN STILL, SOMEONE ELSE WILL HANDLE YOUR ORDERS.
NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL, SO PLEASE USE CONTACT FORM.
* From 2013, CRRS no longer services compact/ point-and-shoot cameras. CRRS now fully specializes in professional DSLRs made by Canon and Nikon.
* Email works best. I answer quickly. Use a CONTACT FORM !
* When calling have your camera BRAND and MODEL available. I usually can't answer phone calls, please leave a message.